One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Support your "local"/"fellow OSW" 1:6 retailers during the holidays . . .

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Metron_23 
#1 ·
Support your "local"/"fellow OSW" 1:6 retailers during the holidays . . .

See subject.

With the holidays just around the corner . . . I know many have already started and/or will be starting their 1:6 holiday purchases.

Asides from the usual 1:6 dealers/retailers many of us already know within our forum . . . I'd like to take a moment to encourage with the OSW to support your fellow members who maintain 1:6 businesses online as well when shopping around.

Supporting our hobby through purchases of 1:6 items is one thing, but also supporting our fellow OSW members by patronizing their businesses in support of the 1:6 hobby is also welcome.

I'd like to give a personal shout to SMcG Customs | OSW member sithlordmacgyver, eBay seller & OSW member iyiyyy, & Danny @ Hobby-Galaxy | OSW member Hobby-Galaxy.

Don't forget all the other 1:6 dealers/retailers affiliated with the OSW as well.

#2 ·
Re: Support your "local"/"fellow OSW" 1:6 retailers during the holidays . . .

I kind of agree. However, I can't support someone who isn't offering what I need or want, but I'd like to name drop a few who makes really nice sculpts, and we can't have too many of those - Reggie (who made a stellar job on my commissions and I'm going to order a couple of more from him), Peter the Painter who churns out really nice sculpts on a regular basis, Tony Barton who also makes really cool sculpts and of course 8-bit Commando to just mention a few.

#6 ·
Re: Support your "local"/"fellow OSW" 1:6 retailers during the holidays . . .

Any support of any kind is good for our 1:6 scale hobby.
Not only at Christmas, but all year long.
Collector's support is needed.
Go to your collector shows, the small guys who keep the big dealers in business, many of them on this website!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.