• Belt
  • Boots X 1 Pair
  • Fists w/ Metal Claws X 1 Pair
  • Head Sculpt
  • Necklace
  • Pants
  • Sports Bra/Top

* * * NOTE: BODY NOT INCLUDED * * *

The set is ideal for use with TBLeague female seamless bodies.

The MSRP is approximately $77.00 USD.

The release date is approximately 1ST QTR 2018.

--

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: SUPER DUCK TOYS & FIGURE | "WOLF LADY" 1:6 Cosplay Set | SUD-SET020

The common criticism online thus far is the head sculpt.

I feel the set overall represents X-23 from the comics, but with the head sculpt likeness resembling the actress from the film being aged 18-21.

The head sculpt is throwing some collectors off. The likely staining issue with the outfit exists as well, but then again if the outfit is to remain dressed on the body without any necessity for removal, then is it still an issue?

#8 ·

The likely staining issue with the outfit exists as well, but then again if the outfit is to remain dressed on the body without any necessity for removal, then is it still an issue?
Actually yes -- that's a perfectly reasonable question and you hear people say that all the time about staining, but it's still 100% an issue. If the pleather stains and you adjust her pose even one micron, you'll see a bra strap stain left of the bra strap, or a stain on the skin above the pants edge, or from where the neck dangle used to be before you angled her head, etc.

#9 ·

Actually yes -- that's a perfectly reasonable question and you hear people say that all the time about staining, but it's still 100% an issue. If the pleather stains and you adjust her pose even one micron, you'll see a bra strap stain left of the bra strap, or a stain on the skin above the pants edge, or from where the neck dangle used to be before you angled her head, etc.
--

Fine.

Mine will remain nude with her outfit on the ground.

So does that make her XXX-23?

#4 ·

This is pretty neat, comic costume with the actress' likeness aged up for the head. Certainly better than the Chucky lookalike from Star Ace. Just use a jointed body, the only visible joints are the shoulders anyway.

#6 ·

Yes, there's just something about the head sculpt... Not so much the features, but the expression. Except perhaps in some of the tilted head poses, it is just too placid for the potentially kick-ass outfit, which would probably have potential issues of its own (as someone suggested, staining, and maybe articulation impedement).

#7 ·

I believe most likely expected the head sculpt with an "edge" in terms of facial appearance that is reflective of the character instead of a nuanced and soft appearance. This is the cause of the criticisms and dislike for the head sculpt because the facial appearance doesn't convey or match the character.

#10 ·

If you love the character and like what you see chances are once you put the outfit on you are not going to remove it. Right now the only two sure buys for me superheroes wise is the Batman and Wolverine related stuff. But I am going to pass on this because chances are I would remove the outfit and would not like the body to be stained. Out of all my Phicen`s I have only two in these black fitting outfits but it was such a bitch to put them on I know I will never remove them....will try to find the clawed hand and the boots loose

#12 ·

Angry headsculpt would have been nice although I do like that I see a bit of DK in the features.
Hands seem darker than pinkish headsuclpt - maybe they should have made the head and hands match to make finding an almost matching skin tone body a bit easier.
Don't get me wrong, I like what I see but the shiny pleather, not as much (I could maybe use Dante Mercy's pants instead)

#13 ·

The inconsistency with this set (asides from the head sculpt not having an edge or grim look) is the skin tone for the head sculpt, fists w/ claws, and the body all DO NOT properly match.

The solicitation for the set did not specify which TBLeague (PHICEN) body designation is recommended, but another vendor lists the PHICEN S12D as being ideal for the set.

Last I checked, SUPER DUCK TOYS & FIGURE do not have a social media presence or a dedicated site. SUPER DUCK is "affiliated" (i.e. the same as ) with PLAY TOY and FIVE STAR. It's not a big secret for those in the know. I wish they would have an e-mail address so collectors/customers can communicate to them the importance of making sure the skin tone for the head sculpt and fists w/ claw will be consistent to match a current/existing body and properly specify the body designation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.