One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Very happy to receive this today! The head sculpt is really beautiful!

The boots attach at its base to the TBL ball joint ankle perfectly (unlike VTS's Cloud boots!). The dress was a struggle to get the waist section pass the TBL S10D hips and the shoulder straps to the shoulders. Lots of talcum powder used to succeed in the process! The ribbon bow attached to her ponytail is plastic with built-in pin and grab for secure connection.

Please enjoy the shots!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don`t play computer or video games, but I preordered a Tifa Lockheart figure and my daughter was so impressed. I didn't have a clue who, where, what, when Tifa was, I just thought she was an adorable sculpt. Come to find out my daughter is dressing up as Tifa for a convention. Now she thinks I'm cool and with it....awkward...But I do have Aerith (sp?) On my wishlist as I find her quite cute. Gotta save up again, but good info to know.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Putting Aerith together with the rest of the Final Fantasy team for a photoshoot.

I need to do something about Cloud's height!

Waiting patiently for Lunafreya of FFXV from Super Duck to be released!

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Waiting for the set to hit MD. Been looking forward to this one for a while and now just have to get the Moto Bike from Gametoys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts