One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what phicen body would closest match the skin color of the Super Duck SDH005c head?

I got it and tried it on the suntan s23B, the pale S04b, the suntan S12D, and the first mid bust stainless steel suntan body that I forget the number on. Not even close enough to look okay really on any of those.

I no longer have a S16 or S17 but I know those have a slightly different tone than the others I have. maybe the pale S16 would work? I don't know...

Head picture below

Hair Lip Eyelash Fashion Neck

I really like the head but if I can't match it to a body it's kind of useless to me.

I also have that VTS toys Amanda Seyfried Tracy Darkzone agent head on the way, but don't know what body would match it either.
Any help would be insanely appreciated.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh thank you! Looks like this head goes straight to ebay and I probably won't buy another Superduck head unless I know for sure it will work with SOME seamless body beforehand. I don't like the idea of chalk pastels on a phicen/TBL figure. I'm fairly certain it would rub off on the clothes and my hands when posing.

Anyone have the VTS toys Tracy Darkzone agent Amanda Seyfried head and know of a seamless body it matches?

·
Registered
595 Posts
I probably won't buy another Superduck head unless I know for sure it will work with SOME seamless body
Do Jiaou Doll offerings qualify as seamless body? They offer 6 skin tones and if I remember Daisy's post correctly, Super Duck heads are a match for the Pale Natural color.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Heya! Check out this thread here First Custom Phicen Female--HELP needed! I have the same head but with long, blonde hair and it doesn't match Phicen bodies at all. However, if you scroll down further, you'll see that member reaver80808 used chalk pastels to 'paint' his Phicen body to better match the head. It looks fantastic! Good luck!
Sorry unicron9 , some of the pictures linked from this image provider is still down, as I have colour comparision photos in there for this Super Duck head.

Do Jiaou Doll offerings qualify as seamless body? They offer 6 skin tones and if I remember Daisy's post correctly, Super Duck heads are a match for the Pale Natural color.
unicron9 , the Jiaou Doll KT Wheat colour is the closest match to the above Super Duck head, although the head is still richer/stronger in tone. Comparatively their Wheat colour is a little darker, which makes the head a little lighter. Pale Natural colour from Jiaou is much too light as it is paler than the TBL new suntan, which is already lighter than the said Super Duck head.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I noticed some of the pics weren't showing. I'd love to see those compare pics.
I do like Joaoudoll figures, so if one is pretty darn close to matching this SD head, I'll go buy it immediately.

And nobody has a match for that Darkzone Tracy head? If not, I will post pics if I have any bodies that match it when that head gets to me so others here can see what it matches.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Snapped a new comparisons photo. You can see that they all don't match.
L-TBL new suntan, M-JiaouDoll KT Wheat, R-JiaouDoll Wheat.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have both the “Power Girl” blonde head and the long-haired version of your pic, and to my eyes in most lighting they’re quite spot on for my S07C, S16A, and S18A.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts