One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I am interested in a really unpopular product, it seems.

Super Duck has two sets (as far as I know), which include "Huge Breast Piece":

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
sud-set037p4.jpg

This is the only picture I found that shows the detail, it is included in these sets:
Set037 Virtual Girl
and Set042 Japanese Witch . Both are recommended for older pale bodies. I have s23b, and I wonder, how off the color will be and if it can even fit the figure.

Is there anyone, who bought one of these or knows similar sets or similar breast pieces from other companies?

I am trying to find more info on the material (is it soft?) and if there are suntan options, or if it can be bought separately. I cannot even find Super Duck official site or the company they belong to. Does anyone know?

I also didn't find any video reviews on these sets, to see better what exactly the breast piece means. It is hard to tell form promotional pictures, what material is it.
I wish there was a better explanation what is it and how it is worn on phicen figures.

Thanks in advance.

P.S witch is for preorder, but virtual girl was supposed to be sold for a while. One site shows, they had delays, but I am not sure if it was for all products or just for that site.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey,

I am interested in a really unpopular product, it seems.

Super Duck has two sets (as far as I know), which include "Huge Breast Piece":

View attachment 400060

This is the only picture I found that shows the detail, it is included in these sets:
Set037 Virtual Girl
and Set042 Japanese Witch . Both are recommended for older pale bodies. I have s23b, and I wonder, how off the color will be and if it can even fit the figure.

Is there anyone, who bought one of these or knows similar sets or similar breast pieces from other companies?

I am trying to find more info on the material (is it soft?) and if there are suntan options, or if it can be bought separately. I cannot even find Super Duck official site or the company they belong to. Does anyone know?

I also didn't find any video reviews on these sets, to see better what exactly the breast piece means. It is hard to tell form promotional pictures, what material is it.
I wish there was a better explanation what is it and how it is worn on phicen figures.

Thanks in advance.

P.S witch is for preorder, but virtual girl was supposed to be sold for a while. One site shows, they had delays, but I am not sure if it was for all products or just for that site.
I wonder.. How do you "attach" this in the body?? If you got any news of it, inform us pls. Ive got interest too! ;)

·
Registered
771 Posts
I wonder.. How do you "attach" this in the body?? If you got any news of it, inform us pls. Ive got interest too! ;)
My hypothesis is that it is a thick latex like substance that is slit under the arm holes to slide over a phicen body. Or just a fronts piece that slides over the neck and cups the pre-existing breasts.

Oh and I have preordered both sets.��

1 - 10 of 10 Posts