One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Adeno's Fun Time
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pros: Beautiful 2B face, nearly accurate hairstyle, vibrant white design, cleaner decors, posable wired skirt, zipper on side of costume for easier time putting on costume, beautifully designed swords!

Cons: Boots incompatible with TBLeague/Phicen bodies that have removable feet and was never mentioned in the marketing material, the stocking's color became flesh and not black, swords are made of fragile material.

Full Review and Comparison Here

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
When you say not compatible with the Phicens with removable feet, are you saying these can`t slide over the feet of the Phicen bodies with the feets that are removable? I order the set based mainly on the head sculpt and the boots second. Chances are I will never put the dress on my figure....

·
Adeno's Fun Time
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you say not compatible with the Phicens with removable feet, are you saying these can`t slide over the feet of the Phicen bodies with the feets that are removable? I order the set based mainly on the head sculpt and the boots second. Chances are I will never put the dress on my figure....
Correct, because the removable feet are too large to fit the tiny real boots unfortunately. The TF Toys boots are the ones to buy because that one has the sockets for the feet joint. Have fun!

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Correct, because the removable feet are too large to fit the tiny real boots unfortunately. The TF Toys boots are the ones to buy because that one has the sockets for the feet joint. Have fun!
Thanks you help me out a lot. I bought two of the large bust with the detachable feet in anticipation for this figure. I pre-order the regular version and the version with the robot. Now I have to cancel both. That is too much in my option to spend and not be able to use the boots.....

·
Adeno's Fun Time
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks you help me out a lot. I bought two of the large bust with the detachable feet in anticipation for this figure. I pre-order the regular version and the version with the robot. Now I have to cancel both. That is too much in my option to spend and not be able to use the boots.....
You're welcome! Super Duck and TF Toys really need to be more descriptive with the compatibility of their costumes, especially if it involves boots. I was also shocked when I found out the Super Duck boots were real and not a socket joint type like the TF Toys version. If I didn't have the TF Toys boots, my Super Duck 2B wouldn't be wearing boots :(

·
Registered
831 Posts
Could try using the Jiaou Doll option as it has the sharp pointed (no detail) feet alternative which might fit into the boots. Adeno, you might like to try out that option?

·
Adeno's Fun Time
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Could try using the Jiaou Doll option as it has the sharp pointed (no detail) feet alternative which might fit into the boots. Adeno, you might like to try out that option?
I think the Jiaou Doll 3.0 feet are too big for the mouth of the Super Duck boots. The mouth opening of the actual boot inside is narrow and seems to be designed for TBLeague/Phicen shaped feet. Forcing the Jiaou Doll's feet inside the Super Duck boots could potentially damage it. The Jiaou Doll 3.0 feet is around 15% to 25% larger than TBLeague/Phicen feet, plus the toes are separate unlike with the TBLeague/Phicen feet where it's all just one shape. One remedy could be to heat up the Super Duck boots using a hairdryer, BUT I have a bad feeling that it's going to damage the "Pleather" or fake leather material that it uses. A long time ago when I had an Enterbay Elvis Presley, he had a "Pleather" jacket. When it became too hot where I live, the "Pleather" started to deteriorate and fall apart. For now I suggest sticking to a TBLeague/Phicen body with seamless tiny feet.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
You're welcome! Super Duck and TF Toys really need to be more descriptive with the compatibility of their costumes, especially if it involves boots. I was also shocked when I found out the Super Duck boots were real and not a socket joint type like the TF Toys version. If I didn't have the TF Toys boots, my Super Duck 2B wouldn't be wearing boots :(
I am really disappointed have been looking forward to these figures for almost a year. Hopefully I can at least find the head sculpt loose.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Jiaou Doll also come with these sharp pointed feet options:

High heel foot

Normal Flat based foot

These should fit in. They are more like the barbie type feet.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Thanks guys for the options.dont have a file but maybe there are other things I can use to cut down the feet. Worth trying.....

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Are no anyway you could take a close up picture of the Super Duck Niers head sculpt and post it? Would be greatly appreciated. Would love to see a closeup of the face without the hair in the way.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks for this review and comparison! I didn't like that the sellers were saying these were for large bust bodies because 2B didn't have big boobs. I thought the Phicen S16 would be the most accurate body for 2B because of the tiny waist, normal breast size, and long legs. Looks like that body with the Super Duck set and boots and stockings from the other set makes for a really great 1/6 2B. I just don't want to have to spend the money and trouble getting both to mix and match then sell off the parts I won't use.

·
Registered
1 Posts
don' worry, I used phicen s20a. the highheel feet fit the shoe. but it will hard to get it off but still possible because i've done that

1 - 19 of 19 Posts