One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Schizophrenic Modeler
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My cousin from Wisconsin has two tickets for the 2017 SUPER BOWL; both are box seats. He paid $2,500 for each ticket, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them that the big game was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at Temple Beth Torah, in Madison at 3:00 PM. Her name is Jessica; she's 5'4", about 135 lbs, good cook too...she'll be the one in the white dress.

LOL, I just had to do it! :wink

David

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
On that same note (Super Bowl Tickets)....guess how much Super Bowl One tickets were, back in 1967?

$12.00........and in 2017....almost $5,000.00.....

Today, it's all about the money....

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
My cousin from Wisconsin has two tickets for the 2017 SUPER BOWL; both are box seats. He paid $2,500 for each ticket, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at Temple Beth Torah, in Madison at 3:00 PM. Her name is Jessica; she's 5'4", about 135 lbs, good cook too...she'll be the one in the white dress.

LOL, I just had to do it! :wink

David
Haha! That was awesome.

Well, I'm only a 4 hour drive away, I suppose if my wife doesn't mind sharing I could fill in if necessary.

·
My heater's broke...
1,147 Posts
On that same note (Super Bowl Tickets)....guess how much Super Bowl One tickets were, back in 1967?

$12.00........and in 2017....almost $5,000.00.....

Today, it's all about the money....
It's more about the demand to see the Super Bowl. That, and simple inflation. $12 in '67 is not $12 in '17.

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
It's more about the demand to see the Super Bowl. That, and simple inflation. $12 in '67 is not $12 in '17.
OK.....I found what $12.00 in 1967 is worth in 2016.....$85.79......no where close to 5 grand.....simple inflation...really?

No...it's still about the money now.....

·
God Bless America
1,529 Posts
Commercial, 30 second duration - $1-2 MILLION.
"Half-time" show - what, 1 HOUR?

Yeah, it's about the money. Shoot, even regular games seem to be just 3 hours of commercials interrupted by occasional football. I RARELY watch anymore.

BTW, Highwayman; funny post, dude. :lol :thumb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts