One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Just a cowboy singer
721 Posts
YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAW! Look at that passel of cowgirls!!!

Thanks Gerald!!!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Happy Birthdays guys! Hope you all have a GREAT week!

Big shoutout to Grant (Dioman)... hope you have a good one friend! A HEALTHY, HAPPY, and SUCCESSFUL year to you!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Grant, and the Posse !!!!!!

·
Just a cowboy singer
721 Posts
Thanks everyone....the party started last Monday when fans at a gig threw me a small party complete with cupcakes and balloons and a very neat decorated wish jar filled with wishes on slips of paper written on by fans....some where very moving....all were very nice and thoughtful.

Then on Thursday it happened again with a different group of fans....this time complete with ice cream!

Then on Saturday my g/f arranged a pot luck party with some of my closest fans/friends including my best friend and also my landlord/room mate and many of our dance following....our gig was at a really nice campground by the Big Thompson River just inside the Big Thompson Canyon....the location and the weather couldn't have been better....a perfect Colorado summer evening.....my band played for 2 hours straight....when we finished up there was all sorts of yummy food and cakes....pies.....birthday cake with far too many candles.....lots of cards and gifts....it was GREAT! My g/f and I went from there to see some of my friends who were playing close by and as soon as we walked in the door the birthday festivities began again....it was a fantastic night!

On my actual birthday my g/f woke me up with bacon.....and candied bacon....a recipe she got from one of our fans the night before....as anyone who is friends with me on facebook can attest.....I do like bacon! Later in the day she took me to a new to me steakhouse called The Longhorn....the decor was wonderful....the stuffed mushrooms we started with were pure joy....the salads were very good with grated cheese and carrots throughout giving each bite a different texture.....we both had prime rib that just melted in your mouth.....the horseradish sauce they served with it was really good....and I had a fire roasted cob of corn covered with a butter sauce that had roasted Parmesan cheese in it....very nice!

After dinner we left and drove a short distance (same parking lot) to a theater where she had already purchased 2 tickets to see Dunkirk....I really enjoyed it....she didn't really understand it so it was kind of fun explaining some of it to her as it was happening....then more of it later on the drive home.....a very enjoyable evening.

Tonight my best friend took me out for dinner at one of our favorite places that we haven't been too in a while....we got our favorite waitress and had our favorite meals.....beef stroganoff for me....then sat and solved the world's problems until closing.

Then I come home to see all these nice birthday wishes on here from some of my closest 1/6 friends!!! All in all it's been a wonderful birthday week so far I'd say!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts