One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since ACI/Pangea seem quite happy to indulge our passion for all things Hollywood sword and sandal epics, I thought I'd throw out some suggestions for next figures:

The Eagle

For diversity's sake, I'd prefer this version of his costume though:

Alexander the Great

There's a lot of different costumes, but I really like this one from the Gaugamela battle.

Centurion

Although I'm already working on my own version, I would still love one from ACI/Pangea

HBO's Rome

This is my favourite look for Pullo and Vorenus:

And for Mark Anthony:

Feel free to chime in guys!

·
1/6 Historical
1,196 Posts
my wish list :

King Arthur

Guinevere

Lancelot

Tristan

Gawain ,Dagonet ,Bors,Galahad

The Saxon

·
1/6 Historical
1,196 Posts
my wish list :

Troy Movie ,

Hector

Odysseus

·
1/6 Historical
1,196 Posts
my wish list :

Clash of titans / Wrath of titans
Zeus

Apollo

Hades

Ares

·
1/6 Historical
1,196 Posts
My wish list :

Hercules movie

·
1/6 Historical
1,196 Posts
wish list

Spartacus

·
1/6 Historical
1,196 Posts
wish list :

300 movie

·
Registered
140 Posts
I do like some of the choices above - don't get me wrong, but it sure shows how ethnically diverse hollywood is (being sarcastic of course!)

I like the direction they are going with the medieval kight! Hope to see a few more of those!

But I'm surprised that since ACI is an asian company that they have not taken on some asian themed figures!

Hope to see them take on some of these some day!

·
1/6 Historical
1,196 Posts
Have you checked ACI's exclusive black armour set?
It could be a good starting point for Owen's Arthur.
Yes mate , I've pre Oder the black armour , thinking of custom it into King Arthur , but still prefer if ACI would have produce a real close version

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Interesting suggestions, and, at least you have chosen a manufacturer with a presence on here and one that does listen to what their customers want.

It's nice to see a wishlist that could actually go somewhere. You see so many threads on here and FB groups urging companies like HT and EB to make things, but, they never actually approach the companies themselves. HT and EB have a presence on FB, but, that doesn't mean they will have heard of each and every group on there.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I do like some of the choices above - don't get me wrong, but it sure shows how ethnically diverse hollywood is (being sarcastic of course!)

I like the direction they are going with the medieval kight! Hope to see a few more of those!

But I'm surprised that since ACI is an asian company that they have not taken on some asian themed figures!

Hope to see them take on some of these some day!

I still wonder what happened to those from Triad toys, are they now completely out of business because all of the quality issues?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts