One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, there are two small pieces with velcro that I'm not entirely sure what to do with. I love the set, priced right (IMHO) just add water...err..I mean figure.
He does appear to be light on his M4 clips...and his chest-rig for an additional pistol goes sadly empty (for the moment), but otherwise...I like.

Anyhow, I would imagine that one (or both) of them are designed to hold the Hooligan-bar that comes with the figure somewhere on the back, and the other one..I imagine....might be for securing the barrel of the breaching shotgun the figure comes with.....but I'm not 100%. I do only know that one of the clips securing the more elaborate of the two pieces was broken when I got it :(

Anyhow......can someone show me how these are to be used?

Thank You!
:thumb

Attachments

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
the smaller one is used as a weapon catch. You place it on the belt so that it can hold the buttstock of the weapon while it hangs behind him.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GENIUS..thanks Ramos...seeing the loop now on the back, it makes sense....ok, shotgun secured.

Now..anyone have any ideas on the other item?? It must be used to secure the Hooligan bar, errr...no?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah, thanks for the followup. I hit the VeryHot site and didn't realize there were more than 1 page of pictures.

Ok I guess that pouch just is what it is (maybe a document pouch or med pouch or something by the way its folded up and secured...<shrug>).

I also didn't realize that drop-down wasn't a thigh bag, per say, but they have it worn to the rear...I guess in CQB you wouldn't want anything hanging off your left or right, so that makes sense...going through doorways and such.

Thanks!

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
the pouch on the left, if its like the ACE one, then i think it is the Radio pouch. it looks like they are oversized on both though. if you can replace the radio with a larger one, it should look ok.

i put a huge old DML radio in my ACE one and it looks fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts