One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

STRIKE BACK was one of my favorite Cinemax original series from 2011 through 2015.

RETRIBUTION is the revamp of the original series featuring new characters.

To be honest, I wasn't too enthused about the revamp and the new team, but half way through this season I'm actually enjoying the series a bit. Granted, it tries a bit too hard at times to capture and convey the dynamics of the characters from the prior seasons/series.

I do recommend it for those who have yet to view it. No word if Cinemax and Sky One (UK) is going to order another series of the revamp.

Some may already know, but the final two episodes of this revamp series will feature a cameo of familiar faces. That's all I post/say.

STRIKE BACK airs on Fridays at 10 PM EST on Cinemax.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Loved the first seasons. I have watched a couple of the new ones, still not sold on the new crew yet. I will say the new captain is one nice looking lady!

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Loved the first seasons. I have watched a couple of the new ones, still not sold on the new crew yet. I will say the new captain is one nice looking lady!
--

The new crew is OK. The two male members are trying too hard at times to have a banter like Stonebridge and Scott and it doesn't quite work.

I like Gracie Novin and I wish a 1:6 female figure inspired by her likeness and load out will be offered by one of the usual suspect brands.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts