One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Re: Stock motion

Do you mean 'Stop Motion'?
There are a couple of members here who routinely post their videos.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,970 Posts

Yes.

I do "stock motion" with my 1:6 stuff . . . whenever I'm at the storage facility and have to rearrange all the items.

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts

I've been thinking of getting into stop motion with my figures. Long-term I'd like to kind of re-do the B-17 sequence from Heavy Metal. I've got a background in traditional and 3d Animation so hopefully that will help me out.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts

There was a guy who did stop motion videos under the name of Government Issue Joseph. They were funny as hell...I mean really funny. But, for some reason, his youtube channel has been taken down and I can't find any of the videos anymore.

Quite a shame, really as I really enjoyed his stuff.

If anyone has a clue as to where all the vids have gone, speak up.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts

wow. i just read ur thread on the cranky japanese to english translation and there u go with STOCK MOTION.

what a comedian
:thumb

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,970 Posts

wow. i just read ur thread on the cranky japanese to english translation and there u go with STOCK MOTION.

what a comedian
:thumb
--

As much as we joke, kid, & prod one another . . . let's not take it & this "too seriously".

YEAH . . . I KNOW . . . coming from me . . . it's downright creepy & weird . . . isn't it?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

--

As much as we joke, kid, & prod one another . . . let's not take it & this "too seriously".

YEAH . . . I KNOW . . . coming from me . . . it's downright creepy & weird . . . isn't it?
It is ok . I just wasn't thinking . I like taking pictures and go to stock photo website a lot so I guess stock was on my mind.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Very Smooth. I like it a lot. Here's a trailer I did for my channel and up and coming project.

Keep up the great work.. Look forward to seeing more brother.

AFM
Man I loved the 1st one. Looking forward to the Part II. BTW. Teams complete. Ready when you are. Last member is a Female.

Attachments

·
High Speed Recon Mech
733 Posts
Goverment Issue Joseph isn't dead, just under some kind of deal, whatever.

The fun hath returned in this new series.

Enjoy, still funny, even if not with exactly the original bite.

The style is not so much stop motion, but more like comic strip with sound and automatic frame advance.

:popcorn

·
Stop-Motion Animator
3,101 Posts
Goverment Issue Joseph isn't dead, just under some kind of deal, whatever.

The fun hath returned in this new series.

Enjoy, still funny, even if not with exactly the original bite.

The style is not so much stop motion, but more like comic strip with sound and automatic frame advance.

:popcorn
That was hilarious and done very well. Thanks for the link.

AFM

·
High Speed Recon Mech
733 Posts
Yes indeed, GIJ and the new Sarge series are a boatload of fun.

Among my Phunnies series made for GL on the 21st Century fan club, are some of my video story experiments. I won't win awards, and mine aren't anything close to stop motion, but rather again either comics set to music and frame advance motion, or a bit of computer enhancement and sound in facial animation.

So, if you can stand my attempts, these Phunnies show some different methods and technologies.

http://ultimatesoldier.net/photosjjjj/photo4372.htm

http://www.ultimatesoldier.net/photosmmmm/photo4526.htm

http://www.ultimatesoldier.net/photosnnnn/photo4567.htm

http://www.ultimatesoldier.net/photosnnnn/photo4577.htm

·
Registered
514 Posts
me im work now with crazytalk7 for speaking figurine from a picture and i post prod with hitfilm for final. on beginning i use a stop motion but i find its very long work for the result and my objective was to speak the figure.this is the reason for now i use this technic. this week from a picture of guitarist(picture from serang kim) i move hand and pick for movement with crazytalk.i think its possible to move the figure ,walk run with this technic...in standing there

1 - 20 of 98 Posts