One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on some Steampunk figures recently, here's the 1st. I'm not sure I'm keeping the sword. I made the holster in a British style for the only Steampunk-ish pistol I have. The corset is made from tooling leather split down to about 1/2 - 1 oz. The helmet is from Tony Barton.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
950 Posts
The leather work very impressive. I like the use of the foreign service helmet, that really gives it the Victorian England feel, add to that the girdle and skirt which have a Greco Roman kinda vibe and you end up with definite Steam Punk fashion. As for suggestions: I would hang her pistol on a sturdy belt, cross draw and sling her sword on her back perhaps using two shoulder straps like a back pack. While a cross strap for the pistol makes total sense it's tough to have it look natural due to her rather prominent twin bazookas. Very cool figure !

Tim

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Fantastic looking figure...and I too love the leather work and corset.

I too am making a few steampunk style female figures...although I don't think my leather work will be anything like yours...

outstanding piece..:bravo

·
Registered
8 Posts
realy nice work on this. very impressed, however i would sand the body down with a fine grade to take the shine off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts