One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,344 Posts
I’m INLOVE w this custom! I want to do one for myself asap now, I just had the thought if anyone did one before and here it is ! Amazing ! Maybe I can PM you or you can PM me for advice on sourcing the outfit goods ! Amazing work !
This post is from 2013. He might not even be a member here any more. Depends on if he has dropped in recently or not. I haven't seen him on site for quite a while.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,344 Posts
I’m INLOVE w this custom! I want to do one for myself asap now, I just had the thought if anyone did one before and here it is ! Amazing ! Maybe I can PM you or you can PM me for advice on sourcing the outfit goods ! Amazing work !
This post is from 2013. He might not even be a member here any more. Depends on if he has dropped in recently or not. I haven't seen him on site for quite a while.
A bit of an update, as I love the figure as well. Youngguns303's last check in here was a week before this post was revived. So he's checking in on stuff and visiting.

Send him a Conversation/message, and see what he says about making the figure. A lot of the info was posted above, but he might have some more secret stuff to inform you with.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,344 Posts
Yeah, I noticed his last time seen on account was June 14th, 2022 so I have hope, I have mostly everything for the figure to start the build, just had the question of what method he used for weathering he used on fabrics and what he used for the forearm holes where you tie it together to secure on the back end of the arm. I have my own idea but it will be complex and take trial and error to do. Hoping to nail this custom when I start
Share it with us when you get it completed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts