One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jack's Smirking Revenge
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This figure was a commission for a friend of mine
it is a figure of Galen Marek (Starkiller) From Star Wars the force unleashed when he was on the planet Raxus Prime
The outfit is all scratch built. Gustavo did an awesome job on the belts. The rest of the clothing is all custom made. with the exception of the boots from newline miniatures.

He is on a male truetype body, I had to repaint the hair and eyebrows to match the character,
the hands are from hot toys war machine. I cut the pegs off a Godzilla type of generic figure and glued them into the large warmachine holes then drilled a hole in the center of the peg to insert the hot toys pegs which hold in place very tight and allow full articulation.
the lightsaber is a plo koon lightsaber with the blade from darth mauls lightsaber and repainted to look battle worn.

Attachments

·
Jack's Smirking Revenge
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
VERY nice work!

Gotta admit, that's the first time I've seen a 1/6 scale use for a pipe nipple... very imaginative!

Thanx for sharing!
lol thanks it took a bit of searching in home depot to find a part close enough to match. My friend is going to fix it up a bit and send photos I will post them one he does

·
Jack's Smirking Revenge
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great rendition. Love the hand mod among others, great use of WM parts.
thanks the war machine hands were a bit of a chore to figure out how to attach them but once I glued the plastic cones into them and drilled the holes for the hot toys pegs it was one of those things you laugh at your self for not thinking of sooner

·
Jack's Smirking Revenge
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very nice figure.
I loved this game, really terrific story and design.
Though his Force powers were waaay over the top.
He also had a great bounty hunter costume on the Bespin level.
Sideshow really is dropping the ball on this character and General Koto
As well as the Old Republic console games.
Wheres Revan and Malak?!
I know I think a revan and malak would sell faster than a darth malgus
even canderous would sell out faster then I could afford one.

·
Jack's Smirking Revenge
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you everyone it took from march to last week to finish
so I thank you all for the comments it really makes all the work
worthwhile. That and the commission lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts