One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Because i did'nt and only discovered this guy because hasbro made a action figure of him.

Heres my complete super random only got a less than a second on screen Star Wars Cantina Alien: Givin or Skull Head. This guys name is Elis Helrot but whos needs to know that.

Only the mask was made for the movie and so i kinda copied what pictures i could find and the 3/34" hasbro figure. Outfit is basically what hasbro made up with the scarf and black shirt being part of the costume, the guy who played him in the movie had to keep his legs and hands down because he did'nt having a costume to cover them with. Cut up the hand from the hasbro cantina band used the finger to make this guy a set of hands with 3 finger. Nearly all the cantina alien seem to wear jack boots so this guy has a pair aswell.

First time ive ever tried to scuplt something and it was a real learning curve and really enjoyable.

What i plan on doing is making a small cantina set-up with a few alien in there, next up will be a Duros who you actually get to see in the film. Scuplts complete and working on scuplting hands at the moment which is really does require patience.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Wow. He looks great. Very good work on the sculpt and hands. He looks awesome all put together. Very obscure indeed, but some of those obscure guys are some of the coolest. Great work man!
-Ryan

·
aka haloed
1,553 Posts
I recognize him straight away. I was a star wars junkie when I was young. I found him in the cantina because I watched a new hope and all the others alot just to notice the back ground figures most of the time. that being said this is a really unexpected figure. good job sculpting.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
Great work. Looks just like the film.

Of course I've seen him. The Star Wars Junkie that I am. I think there is even a story about him from Tales From the Mos Eisley Cantina. I think Givins are supposed to be able to withstand a vacuum, or being in space without an environment suit. Or something like that.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers everyone, surprised that some of you knew who he was.

Will be making some more cantina aliens and maybe a couple from jabbas palace but im not the fastest basher so they'll be a WIP for years i bet.

Almost got another scuplt and a hand complete for Duros, just trying to get the right hand looking the same as the left which i sculpted first.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Never thought of the scream mask Daniel, maybe that why he looks familar to me.

Thought i show my WIP Duros, still looking for a white flightsuit for the other one i want to bash. So far ive not had to buy anything, everything ive used came from the parts bin and i made the gunslinger belt from a old wallet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts