One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As promised, I'm working on an all sixth scale week, and none of the three figures is from the same company...and none are from Hot Toys! That's pretty amazing...

Tonight's review is covering the Count Dracula from 'Scars of Dracula', as portrayed by the amazing Christopher Lee. This guy is a bit of a mixed bag, but in the end I was more pleased than displeased. You can find my review here:

Review and photos of Christopher Lee Dracula 1/6th scale action figure

Thanks for reading!

Michael

review_dracscars_3.jpg

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
So anxious about reading this review because I want this figure to be good, and on balance it seems it is. Glad to be warned by you of the specific possible issues, I can adjust my expectations accordingly. To me the single most important line in the review is knowing that the height is 12 3/8", so important after Saruman being disappointing. Weird about the glossy skin but I can live with it. I agree the footwear is odd but btwn camera angles and the cape, it's hard to see what would have been screen-accurate. If this figure had come out when I was 16 years old I could have died happy, and then risen. Thanks for the review.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
The review is nice, but overall the figure I feel is disappointing due to the paint application and overall value for the $ in terms of what is offered.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
There's certainly not enough there to make me want to replace any of what I already have. The Product Enterprise one is way superior in terms of the sculpt, but, it's not as good with the body as it is way too short. This can be remedied, and if the weather wasn't so bad right now I'd show you what I did.

CHEERS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts