One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
it's the cheerleader from LAND OF THE DEAD... which is sweet as the previous Special Forces one was the "tongue zombie" from DAY OF THE DEAD... don't mind the stiffy arms, but those hand sculpts better be worth while... nice to be back at the $50 price point too.

but it was the accessories that sold me on this one.

report card?
late pass?
babysitting list?
torn fishnets? haha this figure looks great, i've been pleases with my DEAD purchases so far, and I promised myself i'd get every one after the CORPORATE SPOKESMAN.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Its one of their weaker releases so far. While I appreciate the change in subject matter, its a little on the "odd" side.

They take away articulation on the arms, but thats the best they want to do with "detailing" them? A few scratches and some missing fingers? The last release guy has his entire hand/forearm clawed up, I'm guessing you can still pose his elbows however you wish.

As for the rest of it, why is her face ragged on one side.....but her hair is perfect...?? Its an issue I have with the sculpt really.

I guess, for $50 bucks, I'd like to have seen either more detailing done to her body in the form of wounds....even distressing the outfit more (while, errr, remaining TASTEFUL...hehehe get it? Taste? Get it?...<sigh>...nevermind)...or at least throw in some creepy accessories. A bloody, torn up teddy bear? :D

I dunno...after a zombie attack you'd think her perfectly quaffed hair would be messed up a bit......

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hiya, everyone!

I like it. It does (She does?) look a little short on "damage" but it IS a femzombie and a subject for some possibly shocking dioramas. I kinda wonder what sort of "special" accessory a limited edition would have: the boyfriend? Or even a, hmm, "babysittee"? Great piece, tho'. I'd like to see SST come out with some more "distressed" zombies... missing lower halves or more extensive damage. Maybe even a victim or two.

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
I like it! I'm a big fan of The Dead series, even though the corporate zombie is the only one I've got.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts