One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SS-Obergruppenführer Joseph "Sepp" Dietrich
SS-Leibstandarte "Adolf Hitler" (LAH)
9th Party Congress "Reichsparteitag der Arbeit " (Rally of Labor)
Nürmberg, 1937

Mostly DID parts from various figures. HS from ITPT with mustache added with Aves Apoxie.
Light dirty wash to HS.
Scratchbuilt ceremonial medal bar.
Medals from 3R, DML and Nomad (the WWI tankers badge)
Body shortenned and padding added around waist to recreate "barrel chested" body.
Already corrected the "Blood Order" Ribbon on the figures right pocket.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Here is the image that inspired this bash:

·
Banned
110 Posts
I saw this thread a while ago, popped up while googling something...never realised it had no replies whatsoever.
Absolutely astonishing piece of work! Just hope it got what it deserves on some other board somewhere. Top!

Be interesting to see if the climate has changed any on here*, since this was aired, with respect to responses. A fine bump, Von Luger!

[*nothing political intended]

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Wow 4 years later, thif post comes to life.
It is one of my favorite bashes. The aguilette was fro a DID figure. I liked this ITPT HS, and have done two other bashes, Dietrich in 1941 giving Wittmann his IC 2nd class and another one as Sepp appeared in Normandy.
The 1941 version wa the first and te post is here somewhere, but the image links are gone, will try to repost soon, as I have tried to find the list images of some early vehicle posts and dios...
And again this post has some sort of crazy view counter bug. I remeber something similar years back...
I can only speculate that someone hotlinked the post elsewhere... No responses and over 5000 views are a VERY odd combination...
Thanks for all the feedback!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.