One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I think they've been out for awhile. They're loose everywhere from the main dealers to the left and in the dealers section. Try e-mailing Keith, maybe something came up, but he should be good on it.

·
Using 1/6th of my brain!
410 Posts
Just received he BS PMC

I just received the Barrack Sgt. PMC from Unitoys on Tuesday via UPS. This figure as well as the Limited Edition version are soon going to be auctioned off on eBay. While they are not bad figures they just really are not as good as the recent releases from Soldier Story and Hot Toys. From the pictures I have seen, I think you will be REALLY happy with the SS CIA figure. I am replacing my BS PMCs with the SS CIA figures (CIA, PMC they are all just guys in civilian clothes right?).

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Lol woodman, nice bike btw, right on, they're you're figures so they're pretty much what you want them to be at 1/6.

Grunt, I think I'm talking about the non-exclusive ones, I forget which version is which, but I have a bunch of the coyote camelbaks, so whichever version that is, he's out, and Azteca was selling parts from the other version a couple of weeks ago, so he should be out too?

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Both the exclusive and non exclusive versions came out about a month ago or so.

MonkeyDepot,Battle Rhino,and Echobase have them in stock,as well as the other dealers.

I'd shot an email to JF to get an update.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts