One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got one of these from ebay a while back. I'm impressed with the detail as the cocking lever pulls back, the bolt appears to move back as well. The pin comes out so it will break open i.e. the reciever and the rear stock open. The dust cover opens on the receiver, bipod unfolds, scope covers open, well you get the idea.

Is this a custom piece or does this guy collect parts from other makers and package them up for sale??? After seeing some of the items he has listed on his web site they all look familiar from other makers but I can't be sure.

If that is the case then who made this rifle originally??

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
I tried to Goggle his site (www.blairmetalcraft.com) and nothing came up. Called and the line was busy. My question is: is the weapon is plastic or metal? The DML SR-25 has a working bolt, working lens covers, working bullet ejection port cover, and function Bipod (no springs). If the item is plastic then their is a 95% chance, as Palaboon stated, that it is repackage item. 15 Bucks is not a bad price, considering they are a hard to find item now. 37 bucks even with a helmet is crazy.

·
Tattoo Thunder Emperor
1,757 Posts
I tried to Goggle his site (www.blairmetalcraft.com) and nothing came up. Called and the line was busy. My question is: is the weapon is plastic or metal? The DML SR-25 has a working bolt, working lens covers, working bullet ejection port cover, and function Bipod (no springs). If the item is plastic then their is a 95% chance, as Palaboon stated, that it is repackage item. 15 Bucks is not a bad price, considering they are a hard to find item now. 37 bucks even with a helmet is crazy.
The other website is www.metalworkbyblair.com
on the site he sells loose DML and BBI weapons that he adds some mods to, but he charges an arm and a leg for them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts