One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I have a buddy of mine working on a Private Jackson head for me...and I thought I would post some progress pics. He's still refining a few things, so it's not quite done yet. Let me know what you think!

Mike

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feedback. He's actually doing it for me...so I think I may make a few castings...if folks are interested.

Mike

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Thats a really nice Barry Pepper sculpt. The profile looks to be down pat, as well as his upward arched brow. I tried sculpting him before but it was off and I eventually ditched it. This is way nicer, I'd like to see a prototype painted up when possible.

·
Freakin custom figure god!
1,275 Posts
Mike has been kind enough to share this with me from the begining, and I have to say I'm thrilled with the results!

·
Registered
222 Posts
He looks great! Barry Pepper is a difficult person to sculpt because his face looks different at different angles. Your friend did a fantastic job.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the great feedback! My friend's name is Mike Petryszak...and he's definitely an awesome sculptor!

I'll keep everyone informed as we progress on this.

Thanks,
Mike

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Yep, he is awesome!

No blowing smoke from me, Mike has some real talent there and it's fantastic that his work stays his own as it gives him full control over what happens to his heads. I think 2008 is going to see some real talent emerging and hopefully producing stuff for all of us and not just cigar chewers more interested in the bucks than quality gear.

What would really be a coup would be if a sculptor from one of the major companies defected and started doing their own work for the likes of us, we shall see!

Outstanding work

CHEERS!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, thanks everyone. Glad you like him. I have finished most of the tweaks and hope to send him off to Mike next week.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts