One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
headsculpt is form CY Cg cool girl LUNA(Casshern Kumiko Aso as Luna).The spiderman suit is from Spiderman 3 RAH medicom.YES! I am insane enough to rip of this suit from that figure.I'm really amazed how they put the body inside the suit & stitch it up in the first place.
But actually I unstitch the stitches from the suit at the waist area,so in the end there are 2 piece.The suit is then fitted onto a BBI perfect body .I am amazed how well this pleather material sticks to super glue.Some parts I used UHU glue.some parts of the top suit is folded in and sticked with super glue to give it a tight fit.some visible excess glue is then painted with matt paint.The pleather material soaked up paint well,that it blends thoroughly.I think they used 3 way stretch kind off pleather.

The boots is from Triad's Toys.Hands are from Takara Cy Cg girl Motoko Kusanagi.

I always wanted to see how well this suit fits on a female body.

I happen to watch "Meet the Spartans",where Carmen electra wears a spidey suit,inspired from there onwards to kitbash this SPIDERWOMAN.

Have I gone insane to pull this off?:knock

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Only question I have is Why would you remove the 2.0 body (the one you are selling on ebay) and use the crappy PB body? I think the suit would have looked better on the 2.0 bod. Neat looking figure though..good imagination and thought

·
Premium Member
6,421 Posts
Nice one dandid! And I CANNOT believe you ripped apart the Medicom outfit. Dude, you got guts man! :D :thumb :thumb

1 - 16 of 16 Posts