One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the compliments everyone. The head sculpt I got from Kuato here on OSW. Reggie makes them. The multicams I got from TMT off e-bay and they are made by Combat Customs. GSTG also sells them. I figure I might do up a couple more guys and make up helmet covers for them. The attached pic's are where I got my ideas from. The last pic shows the multicam in a greener tint. I don't know if that is the lighting or they actually come in two different shades. StoreRoom sell sets like the darker color. I like the lighter tan ones myself. Oh, and the boots are ACE, from the last figure they put out. They match the muticam uniform well.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Second Member

I figured they guy up top needed someone to hang out with. The sculpt is from Redplanet. I was one of the few who purchased one of the Christmas sculpts. It came out pretty good and I like it. I plan on doing up at least four figures in multicam.

:ar15

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.