One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a month ago, I posted about a National Geographic Channel special on Green Berets. (Looked freakin' great in Hi-Def!!!) Aside from getting a look into these American Hero's lives in the wild, there was tons of great kitbash fodder in this special.

Based on this show, I bashed up a new SF soldier. I usually sculpt beards out of sculpy, but I wanted to try the "real" hair deal with a beard. The results are......okay. There are other talented people here who've done much better. I'll probably try again some time. But, for now, here he is--

Thank you all for taking the time to look at my work!!

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Looks pretty good.

Except the ACU's are a bit long..
But it's good to see you back bashing John..

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
Cool stuffs John.
I have some reference for you from ARCH13 from a long time ago. I have this picture kept in my archive. IMO, the beard is superbly done. For your reference :

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Awesome bash GrenadierStinny, looks just like him, and that custom beard looks superbly done. Waaay better than any 'real hair' job I can muster.

Cool blast from the past too Porkins, Arch's figures were way cool back then. What happened to him? o_O

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.