One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
YPRES
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone. Really grate that you all luv it. Let us all inspire one another. No I did not participate in Taiwan exhibition, those guys in the exhibition are really professionals. A lot to learn. Will definitely put up more pictures of these bashes over the next two weeks. Long live 12 inch world. Thanks for all the kind words fellow members. Lock and load.

My favourite Nam movies are Full Metal Jacket, Platoon, Between Heaven and Earth, Casualties of War, Bright Shining Lies and Hamburger Hill. My favorite Nam comic is Vietnam Journal from Apple.
Now reading Tiger Forces, the recce company from 101.

Tang I am from Little Red Dot too.

Sarge Schultz you have a sharp vision. Yes he is Angsar alright. Do you think he looks like a mean mean moxxxxfxxxr with all the camouflage paint?

Hollowpoint from True North Strong and Free. Luv your country. Lived in Burnaby, British Columbia for awhile. Great people.

·
1:6 MANIAC
265 Posts
great job!!
but PLEASE>>> how did you manage to produce that pair of superstar sneakers????????????????????????

i want to have one like that!!

·
YPRES
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mr Roberto,

I got it from one of the local stores. I think it was produced in Hong Kong. It was produced as part of the accessories for Hong Kong Special Duties Unit. I will see if the store has it. Are you interested?:chainsaw

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.