One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Spank Models
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, we are pleased to announce our 3rd set for Spank, RP-03 Fitness Fantasy. Do enjoy the pics!

Fitness Fantasy includes:

Metal Gym main frame with weight lifting bar support x 1 set
Short weight rod x 4 pcs
Adjustable Gym chair with metal guide rods x 1 set
Metal weightlifting bar x 1 pc
Clamp collar clips for weight lifting bar x 6 pcs
20 kg dummy weight x 6 pcs
10 kg dummy weight x 6 pcs
Metal chin-up bar x 1 pc
Stirrup Handle with chain x 2 pcs
Long horizontal handle with chain x 1 pc
Short horizontal handle with chain x 1 pc
Leg press plate x 2 pcs
Rotary handle x 2 pcs

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,890 Posts
WELL . . .

At least we know the 1:6 male model have a real hard on to stroke all he can while pumping iron.

·
Spank Models
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WELL . . .

At least we know the 1:6 male model have a real hard on to stroke all he can while pumping iron.
It's a bit of humor on our end as usual with the previous series of pics. We do hope that it is not offensive and can be allowed in the general section, if not we'll gladly shift it to the mature section. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
I really like it and appreciate that someone is producing 1/6 scale everyday items like gym equipment. What are the purchase details? How much, when and where?

·
12,890 Posts
It's a bit of humor on our end as usual with the previous series of pics. We do hope that it is not offensive and can be allowed in the general section, if not we'll gladly shift it to the mature section. :)
--

My post/reply was tongue in cheek humor.

:)

I do not find the pictures in any way offensive at all since the 1:6 figures are representative of the body and physique types that one would find/see in a real 1:1 gym.

:D

·
12,890 Posts
I've wanted a gym set for a long time! This looks really good. So far I have a rack with dumbbells, a slant board, and a punching bag. I'm looking forward to adding this to my gym.
--

Excellent idea!

My 1:6 nude female and male figures always wanted a proper 1:6 gym set for their own 1:6 nude gym.

I shall name the 1:6 gym . . . PUMPING HARD ON IRON GYM

·
Registered
260 Posts
We'll have the pre-order available on our facebook page in 1-2 days time. Distributors should also have orders up within the next 1-2 days. :)
Interesting that several people in the thread asked for a price, and you're obfuscating. I understand you're trying to create buzz for the release, but that's just annoying.

·
Spank Models
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Interesting that several people in the thread asked for a price, and you're obfuscating. I understand you're trying to create buzz for the release, but that's just annoying.
Sorry to be annoying, we just needed a bit of time to finalize the pricing. It is now available on Taobao.com, with a retail price of 990 CNY, which works out to roughly about 145 USD. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts