One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried getting on twice within the last half hour and both times a big red warning popped up about viruses on OSW. Anyone else getting it?

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Neither Google's safe browsing record nor Sucuri list any issues with the site currently. Those two are a good one two option to check if you are getting a false positive or not from your AV. Regardless I would recommend blocking all ads with adblock/ublock origin as OSW's ads have been used as a malware distribution medium in the past when the site was hacked.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Every time I try to get on I get a Amazon popup saying I just won a 1000 gift certificate. Popup blockers on my phone do not stop it. What do I do about this? And I also get a warning about the site being unsafe.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Every time I try to get on I get a Amazon popup saying I just won a 1000 gift certificate. Popup blockers on my phone do not stop it. What do I do about this? And I also get a warning about the site being unsafe.
You could try the dedicated Android/IOS Adblock browser which is a standalone browser and see if you get the same results.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts