One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
things seem to get lost around here sometimes...especially if you have a thread with a ton of replies on it..so i wanted to start a new thread here..nice and clean...
so, some of you know that I'm working on a SPACE GHOST suit set to offer up....
will include:
-white suit
-wrist gauntlets
-cape
-custom stand decal

all you have to do is get the body and the head..
the head you can find here...
Hot Serial Toys by toddhgrimes - Shapeways Shops[number]=2&page[limit]=48&page[order]=asc

im just posting here to gain interest and all of that..

i have some quick mock ups right now..but once i get the head sculpt, i will post better pics, etc..
White Toy Fashion design Flooring Retail

Wood Triangle Font Material property Tints and shades

Plant White Computer keyboard Purple Light

Sleeve Gesture Toy Finger Headgear

new bracers and these are the feet that i'm using for mine...
Hand Leg Glove Gesture Thigh

Shoe Wood Finger Nail Floor

nothing is in the final stages yet..just some quick mock ups..i want to get a nice yellow stretch spandex/vinyl for his cape...working on maybe finding better bracers, etc....
anyone interested, drop me a line...and yes, i can do this for a gal size figure too... (DFC ;))

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts
Re: space ghost..any interest?

If there is enough interest/want, maybe the seller of the head sculpt can be contacted to see if a design revision print is possible for a neck less SPACE GHOST.

Something to consider.

·
12,928 Posts

My challenge for a female SPACE GHOST would be which female seamless body designation is best suited along with a head sculpt (non-masked)?

In addition, do you believe you can possibly design a hood/mask combo that will fit on a female head sculpt with hair complementing the outfit?

·
Eagle Eye Joe
2,570 Posts

If there is enough interest/want, maybe the seller of the head sculpt can be contacted to see if a design revision print is possible for a neck less SPACE GHOST.

Something to consider.
Agreed. I've been looking at bodies and I like the DAM toys muscle body but the sculpt would have to be neckless.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

Alex Ross style would be my ideal

Though I'd also love a smiling version so I can do Coast to coast jokes

The mezco one looked good but was too small for my collection

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Something to consider.
ironically he actually emailed me back today, so i asked him about it..will see what he says...

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

also, i keep meaning to say this..there are a few people who are getting a batman head and modifying it a bit..for that more realistic look to him...

also, if this goes good..i'd love to try the phantom and blue falcon as well..

·
Tiger I Info Center
1,045 Posts

I've already prepaid for my Space Ghost outfit from spiderrogue. I can't wait to get this. I'll be doing a Coast to Coast version.

·
12,928 Posts

I've already prepaid for my Space Ghost outfit from spiderrogue. I can't wait to get this. I'll be doing a Coast to Coast version.
--

10,000 OSW points if you build the talk show stage with props.

:D

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts

I really like that the "footies" are built in. Mine might be due for an upgrade.

View attachment 383726

·
Registered
445 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts