One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. There have been some excellent knights shown here in the past few days. While I know my poor works do not compare to the ones already shown, I would like to display him anyway.

This knight has been fulfulling his duty to provide care for poor, sick or injured pilgrims to the Holy Land. As he is part of a religious/military Order, he has seen many battles and can be called a veteran.

Medicom body, with HT Krauser head. Ignite and Sideshow clothing and weapons. Custom made cloak. Everything was repainted and/or severely weathered. The cloak seemed to soak up whatever I used to make it dirty.

I hope you like him and thanks for looking. Comments/Criticisms always welcomed.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
That Krauser headsculpt is pretty cool on your knight, lots of character on that face.
Resolute and determined, reinforced by the lovely Rosary hanging from his belt.
Great presentation of him, the cloak and garb look superb and the torn and battle-worn detailings are excellent, as well as the rope and leather belts and bindings you used. My only criticism? He's not MINE! :razz ;)

·
Top Shelf & to the Front
868 Posts
I agree, there have been some excellent knights lately.... yours is one of them!!! Great job! I especially like all the extra detail work you did.

Also, what a great HS. It really sets the tone of the piece!!

Thanks for posting it.

David

·
Registered
112 Posts
Another vote for nice weathering.
Does the HS come with the great scars or where they your doing?.
Only criticism I have is the longsword looks out of period for the Knight.
Minor issue that takes nothing away from a great figure.
Dang, I wish I had scars like that!

Chuck

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks to all, I surely appreciate it. The scars come that way, with the headsculpt...it's a very nice h/s. And the sword is from a LOTR figure, so it is most definately out of period! Thanks again!

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
Whoa!!! This piece is awesome!!! You did an excellent job on the weathering aspect of the fig, and the natural pose is just great!!! Outstanding work my friend!

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Man dont sell yourself or your abilities short bud, thats a fantastic figure !!
The weathering is perfect and that sculpt was made for your figure.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.