One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I know in the near future we will see a lot of the 10th Mountain Sniper. However, I just love this figure and wanted to work him with the Improved Interceptor Outer Tactical Vest instead of the RAV. IMO, I think it works a lot better. But you be the judge. Thanks for looking.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
That looks good.A nice companion to mine!!

I just wish HT had used the EBR that they are making available with the weapons set instead of the short barrel version.But oh well.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
more accurate than the original boxed figure. MY designated marksman had almost that exact layout. Well done.
Punisher2-2,

What was the layout with your figure? I could not find any good pictures of the type magazine pouches the Designated Marksman EBR (M14) was using. Most of the time it looked like a standard MLCS M4 mag pouch. HT's Tactical Tailor M14 pouches was a bit on the unique side.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That looks good.A nice companion to mine!!

I just wish HT had used the EBR that they are making available with the weapons set instead of the short barrel version.But oh well.
Aaron,

Your statement is so true. It would be a great companion to your figure. I was watching what you were doing closely to see if I could learn anything. I found a site that had very detail information on the ITOV and noticed that HT went above and be-on with the vest.

One of the other great things about the 10th Mtn figure was the ACU battle shirt and I wanted to make sure you could see it in the ITOV. I found I could remove the front collar ( I really wanted to keep the rear one) which would make the battle shirt visible. So, you helped out a lot, thanks!

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks good. I went with those cloth boots, too. Now I can get him into decent crouching poses.
Bubbahotep7,

Yeah, I agree with you. I really like the Oakley SI Boots that HT had and was going to use them. But, at the end of the day, the rubber boots do not add to the realism of the figure and limited its range of motion. Then I tried the Soldier Story Oakley SI Boots and that did nothing for the figure. I found the ACU trousers that came with the 10th Mtn figure was a bit shorter then other ACU trousers HT had released. This made the SS boots look very off. So I said OK, because the trousers are short lets true the US issue desert combat boots and that hit the mark.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.