One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
The Battlestar looks like the Majestic ones, aside from the new characters (Athena looks great!). Be a good chance to catch some of these the second time around :)

I noticed Amok's website had Adama, Apollo, Starbuck, and both silver and Gold Cylons in stock already.

·
buyer of all cool stuff..
281 Posts
Q on figure

Can someone tell me about the figure in picture 8 which looks like an Air Force officer?
Which TV series or movie is that from? :confused:
Thanks for your help,
SoF

·
(a.k.a. Allen)
1,219 Posts
Wow! ...Are all of those figures really going to be released? I would love to have the Night of the Living Dead ones.
I can't believe I am still waiting to see a 1/6th Tom Baker as Doctor Who figure. I recall PE showing a prototype of one eons ago.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Can someone tell me about the figure in picture 8 which looks like an Air Force officer?
Which TV series or movie is that from? :confused:
Thanks for your help,
SoF
That's the Captain Frank Saunders android character before getting his face zapped by aliens who invade earth to wantonly capture bikini-clad women in the 1965 B-movie classic, "Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster".

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
Yep gang, we can thank Amok Time Toys for these great retro figures, as far as I understand it's their sole effort in getting these figures either re-released or made from scratch. I'm with you Leo, the Klaatu and Gort figures are multiple orders for me and they fulfill almost grail-like hopes for 1/6 releases!

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Nice figures,

I think the LIS figures were also Majestic. Elvira's nice, though she needs a bigger bust, not even the classic Screamin' kit got that bit right!

As for the 1/6th Tom Baker, well, you'll never see it as an action figure as Product Enterprise decided not to do any, though he will eventually be released as a statue along with the Space Vixen. I was as annoyed about this as you probably are now!

CHEERS!

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Question: Anyone know if Michael Renne will be released seperately from GORT, frankly I'm just not down with dropping 70 bucks on a big piece of Vinyl.

And I'm with you: Forbidden Planet figures? Sign Me UP.

The Boomer and Athena figures from BG will be must-buys for me, but does anyone know if they plan to issue the chainmail SKIRTS that all the Cylons wore? ITs this huge missing piece of the uniform and to me the figures look incomplete without it. Anyone make this as a 3rd party item!?!?!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.