One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It may confuse many customers how to choose correct head sculpt for JIAOU DOLL 1/6 different skin colors of female body .

Below are some suggestions for your reference , welcome to pose and share your pictures too , We would love to see more opinions about this topic , it will be very helpful and appreciated !

1. Pale ( White ) : OB Head

2. Tan ( Natural ) :Phicen ,Very Cool ,Super Duck ,Kimi

3. Pink : Anime ,Super Duck ,Kimi

4. Brown : Modular Art , Flirty ,Kumik

5. Suntan ( Wheaten ) : HOT Toys ,Phicen ,Very Cool

6. Black : Hot Toys ,Phicen

7. KT004 : Kimi Toys KT004 head

Human body Human anatomy Undergarment Thigh Knee

Hair Joint Head Hand Shoe

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Brown Joint Photograph Muscle Leg

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Arm Leg Door Thigh Waist

Wheaten skin

Thigh Chest Trunk Black hair Art

Lingerie top Brassiere Human body Waist Eyewear

Natural skin

Hair Face Arm Fashion Human body

Hair Head Lip Eye Eyelash

Face Head Outerwear Hairstyle Eye

Hair Hairstyle Arm One-piece garment Flash photography

Arm Human body Orange Art Tree

Hair Lip Human body Flash photography Eyelash

KT004 Wheaten skin

Water Sky Swimsuit top Lingerie top Brassiere

Hair Hairstyle Photograph Water Bottle

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts
The information and pictures posted is definitely informative and valuable in guiding collectors on the proper skin tone comparisons and matches, but I feel the ultimate decision by collectors will be based on in hand visual comparisons.

We understand resources and time challenges exist. A professional photo layout under ideal lighting conditions where the skin tone of each body is properly represented along with a variety of common/known 1:6 female head sculpts from different brands also photographed under ideal lighting conditions would go a long way.

Again, what you posted/shared is greatly appreciated and immensely helpful, but I feel some collectors maybe skittish even with the current pictures.

I'm just waiting for my 1:6 vendor to receive their supply so I can buy one of each myself and judge the skin tone matches with head sculpts and then decide which bodies I'll need more of.

This doesn't mean I'm abandoning PHICEN, but I'm being receptive to an alternative offering based on quality and price and I really hope JIAOU DOLL's quality have reached a consistent point with the latest itineration.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for comments ,hope you will get our figure soon and enjoy the collect , it will be much better if can share the re-view ,haha .

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Thanks, I think I may want to try to black body type.
Me too... The ACPlay Leia head still seems a tad darker than the wheat/wheaten body as shown.

Anybody know what headsculpt is that on the No.4 (2nd pic)? I'm getting a Julie Newmar vibe...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I've been trying to find a vendor of these figures other than eBay. Nothing against eBay, but it's difficult to determine exactly which body they're listing (I'm interested in the ones in this thread). My usual online stores don't even list them as preorders.

Has anyone found a good source for these latest bodies?

·
OSW Member
222 Posts
onesixthwarrior... I see the same problem with jodoll vendors, especially on ebay. On ebay it is rare to see the actual model number listed. It's usually just a description. For example it's rare to see (JOQ-06c) which would specifically mean it's a mid bust v3 non removable feet. Sometimes different names are used for the colors too. So the jodolls can be very confusing. It can be hard to tell if the body is a v2 or v3. Phicen is easier to determine, even on ebay. Usually the model number is given. It would be nice if more jodoll vendors did this. I recently ordered a mid bust natural jodoll for a good price. Stainless steel was in the description, so I assume it's a v3. But I don't know for sure. If it's v2, it's a fair price. If it's v3, a low price.

·
OSW Member
222 Posts
Thanks daisyrain. It's good to know phicen pale is between pink and natural. I was thinking before that it is closest to white. Now I see white is very white. The head comparisons is very helpful too.

·
12,928 Posts
I've been trying to find a vendor of these figures other than eBay. Nothing against eBay, but it's difficult to determine exactly which body they're listing (I'm interested in the ones in this thread). My usual online stores don't even list them as preorders.

Has anyone found a good source for these latest bodies?
onesixthwarrior... I see the same problem with jodoll vendors, especially on ebay. On ebay it is rare to see the actual model number listed. It's usually just a description. For example it's rare to see (JOQ-06c) which would specifically mean it's a mid bust v3 non removable feet. Sometimes different names are used for the colors too. So the jodolls can be very confusing. It can be hard to tell if the body is a v2 or v3. Phicen is easier to determine, even on ebay. Usually the model number is given. It would be nice if more jodoll vendors did this. I recently ordered a mid bust natural jodoll for a good price. Stainless steel was in the description, so I assume it's a v3. But I don't know for sure. If it's v2, it's a fair price. If it's v3, a low price.
--

Here is what I found out/know thus far.

Only one distributor (in the US) is offering them to US 1:6 vendors, but I don't know how much interest exists by US 1:6 vendors due the previous design, durability, and quality issues with the early/initial bodies from the prior year.

eBay thus far appears to be the primary source to order the new bodies.

The item description and numbering of the new JIAOU DOLL bodies are confusing that appears to be impacting the interest in the bodies.

I recommend feedback be communicated to JIAOU DOLL on their Facebook page. From what I can tell, they do read feedback and respond to posts/suggestions.

JIAOU DOLL Technology CO.,LTD. - Home | Facebook

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
In case people forgot this earlier thread, here is the codes, with images, for the skin colors with non-detachable feet. I'm going to assume the ones in the origin post are going to have a similar suffix code, not sure what code the removable foot versions are going to have. (The only one missing is the KT004, which I haven't seen listed for sale anywhere):

I already have one Natural, and three Wheaten. I just ordered 1 each of the Brown, Pink & Black. (I don't really have any sculpts that would match the White... at least, I don't think I do).

·
12,928 Posts
Well, I live under a pile of rocks- I don't "share" on Facebook or even "like" it. If I could find a good, old fashioned website that uses product numbers, I would be happy to try at least one of these new bodies.
--

PerfectFigureToys|Colonial Heights, VA|Home

Raiden is considering carrying the JIAOU DOLL bodies.

PM him/e-mail him for details and to express your interest (or possible pre-order).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts