One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Nice...But...

can she sit cross legged?

can she hold a gun in the weaver stance?

Can she sit like she was driving a car or on a motorcycle?

I am just asking cause I only have one, a 1st edition, and other then posing her once (in her waiting for the bus pose) i have not move her.
dunno about car, but v4 can ride motorcycle just fine, can't do cornering pose though, this is as far as it goes, drifting with fireblade is cool enough pose for me :)

can also hold pistol or sword with 2 hands in front of the body with straight elbow, arm can move in from the shoulder up to a little bit passing center line of the body.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
She can indeed appear to ride a motorbike, but, that bunching by her armpits looks a tad alarming. Thing is though, not many girls would ride naked anyway.

CHEERS!
shoulder bunching is inevitable in such pose, because the shoulder is fixed, if she can shrug her shoulder up and down then it will make raising arm poses way more natural, but I guess it would need complicated inner structure like that Jacqueline figure but with some ratcheting mechanism:think

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.