One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pullstring Talker
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just playing around with my Phicen Ver. 4 body to see what poses I could get out of it. Once you get over the initial fear of breaking it it's actually not a bad poser. While I don't find the body overly fragile the ratcheting action in her right elbow is a bit loose but not broken. That's a TTL head that I've got on her, it sits a little high on the neck but it doesn't look bad. The skin feels sticky when you wipe it with water so now I've got to apply some more talcum powder on her so she doesn't feel so tacky, with that said I would probably get another.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Nice...But...

can she sit cross legged?

can she hold a gun in the weaver stance?

Can she sit like she was driving a car or on a motorcycle?

I am just asking cause I only have one, a 1st edition, and other then posing her once (in her waiting for the bus pose) i have not move her.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Nice...But...

I am just asking cause I only have one, a 1st edition, and other then posing her once (in her waiting for the bus pose) i have not move her.
dunno about car, but v4 can ride motorcycle just fine, can't do cornering pose though, this is as far as it goes, drifting with fireblade is cool enough pose for me :)

can also hold pistol or sword with 2 hands in front of the body with straight elbow, arm can move in from the shoulder up to a little bit passing center line of the body.

·
Pullstring Talker
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice...But...

Does this answer your question. I wouldn't push her posing to extremes, the body wasn't really designed for that but it's good enough for me.

Her skin is shiney because I wiped some dirt off of her from my fingers, the skin is a dirt magnet.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
She can indeed appear to ride a motorbike, but, that bunching by her armpits looks a tad alarming. Thing is though, not many girls would ride naked anyway.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
She can indeed appear to ride a motorbike, but, that bunching by her armpits looks a tad alarming. Thing is though, not many girls would ride naked anyway.

CHEERS!
shoulder bunching is inevitable in such pose, because the shoulder is fixed, if she can shrug her shoulder up and down then it will make raising arm poses way more natural, but I guess it would need complicated inner structure like that Jacqueline figure but with some ratcheting mechanism:think

1 - 9 of 9 Posts