One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Lovely work, Peter. I remember several from some of your past postings, it's good they have survived the hosting wars. Some excellnt renditions of classic historical photographs as well.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Even in re-runs, your dios are some of the best I've ever seen.

Mighty nice, Peter.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lovely work, Peter. I remember several from some of your past postings, it's good they have survived the hosting wars. Some excellnt renditions of classic historical photographs as well.
Thanks for that pukindog, no problems in that area, I keep an absolute myriad of photos on my external hard drive.

Even in re-runs, your dios are some of the best I've ever seen.

Mighty nice, Peter.
Thanks for your comment dadrab, they are always appreciated, I hope to get round to some new shoots before long.

Cheers,

Peter.

·
OSW Member
222 Posts
Terrific! The figures and backgrounds are amazing. Also terrific photography. I especially like the last one.
I agree with keeping photos in an external hard drive. I use two for back-up.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Very clever use of original photos as reference, and your little photo effects work faultlessly. Well done!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Those are great Peter! Glad to see some more WW2 stuff on here. How much of these are photo shop? I assume the muzzle flashes are,but the leaves on the trees look very real as well,which is the sign of good work when we can't tell the difference between real and model! Any pictures of the photo shoot from a little further back,I would like to see how much of a set you actually built. Bob.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I remember some of these. Nice to see a bundle together like this. Totally awesome work. All the attention to detail is just staggering.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
beautiful dios and set ups Peter.

namaste
Miguel
Thanks Miguel.

Those are great Peter! Glad to see some more WW2 stuff on here. How much of these are photo shop? I assume the muzzle flashes are,but the leaves on the trees look very real as well,which is the sign of good work when we can't tell the difference between real and model! Any pictures of the photo shoot from a little further back,I would like to see how much of a set you actually built. Bob.
Thanks Bob, I don't photo shop, however I do some editing with Microsoft paint, the flashes and other touch ups, the sets are all outside in my garden.

I remember some of these. Nice to see a bundle together like this. Totally awesome work. All the attention to detail is just staggering.
Thanks Stryker2011.

steve74 ;4816374 said:
Outstanding work!
Thanks steve74

Cheers,

Peter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts