One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically, I'm looking to get a Phicen figurine to use for drawing reference, as I find the wooden blocky manekins don't really work that well for me.

So, I've seen a couple of heads I like:

I know they don't look too much like the claimed people, but they look generic enough for my purposes.

My question is, of all the current figure bodies on sale, which would match best (or should that be least worst?)?
Ideally, I'm looking ot use a medium bust figurine body if possible.

My thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Basically, I'm looking to get a Phicen figurine to use for drawing reference, as I find the wooden blocky manekins don't really work that well for me.

So, I've seen a couple of heads I like:

I know they don't look too much like the claimed people, but they look generic enough for my purposes.

My question is, of all the current figure bodies on sale, which would match best (or should that be least worst?)?
Ideally, I'm looking ot use a medium bust figurine body if possible.

My thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.
I have the custom Elizabeth Olsen2.0 head which matches the Jiaou Doll KT004 Wheat tone body - pic below. The Phicen/TBL new suntan is close but doesn't match exactly. I don't know about the other one.
DSC02783-1 by Martianstorm, on Flickr

·
Registered
842 Posts
martian

Thanks for the advice.

This now puts me into the rabbit hole of finding that colour/code via eBay.
Seems the code KT004 is a 'never heard of it'.
So I now need to figure what name 'wheat' also passes for.
I think it's this one []JIAOU DOLL 1/6 Scale Female Flexible Steel Detachable Figure Seamless Body RK | eBay...
Aspendosia, in the ebay link you have, select the KT skin colour. That would be the one. From their pictures, I believe they are offering the medium bust version.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I went for a head, but neither of the two listed.

Instead I liked the Kimi Toys KT009 head sculpt. [https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-ST-1-6...BLeague-Gold-Short-Hair-Sculpt-/142476594353]

So - last time I ask, I promise - which body works well with it? One of the TBLeague? Jiaou body?

My thanks, as always, to those who have the figurines in front of them, are not quite colour blind, and can advise a noob looking to create a reference figure.

·
Registered
842 Posts
So I went for a head, but neither of the two listed.

Instead I liked the Kimi Toys KT009 head sculpt. [https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-ST-1-6...BLeague-Gold-Short-Hair-Sculpt-/142476594353]

So - last time I ask, I promise - which body works well with it? One of the TBLeague? Jiaou body?

My thanks, as always, to those who have the figurines in front of them, are not quite colour blind, and can advise a noob looking to create a reference figure.
Any Phicen/TBL new suntan will match this.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
martian

My sincerest thanks for your help, my orders are in, and I look forward to putting my figurine together in good time.

Cheers! :bravo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts