One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Ooh, I like Soldier Story's line so this teaser definitely has my attention.
Looks like a US serviceman, maybe some kind of scout with that M4 configuration--Schmidt & Bender scope, gripod, silencer and millenium light. Oh how Saiko wants to know~~~~

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I hope it's a S&B short dot too..the light looks like a streamlight M3/M6 to me..either way I'm glad Soldier Story is doing modern..they have really filled a segment of the modern market well.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I'm going to guess from the kitted-out M4 and M9 pistol that this figure is US Army Special Forces, hopefully with a CIRAS vest... I also hope that this isn't the beginning of a trend away from regular grunts in Soldier Story modern US figures though.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
I love these silhouette previews because they are like a Rorschach test for the board. :lol

My guess is that it's some kind of US forces figure (duh!) and that with the S&B scope, the rifle might... let me emphasize might be an H&K 416. Of course that's just a totally wild-a** guess on my part, based entirely on the fact that I've seen photos of that scope being using on that rifle by US forces in the field. It could just as easily be a standard M4.

I imagine that if it is the 416, we'll see a similar situation to what happened with the ACE SCAR-L where they will disappear from any dealer that sells them for less than $20 US in mere seconds! :lol

EDIT: Never mind, I see the "A" frame front sight on the rifle. Oh well, that was fun fantasy while it lasted!

·
Registered
486 Posts
I love these silhouette previews because they are like a Rorschach test for the board. :lol

My guess is that it's some kind of US forces figure (duh!) and that with the S&B scope, the rifle might... let me emphasize might be an H&K 416. Of course that's just a totally wild-a** guess on my part, based entirely on the fact that I've seen photos of that scope being using on that rifle by US forces in the field. It could just as easily be a standard M4.

I imagine that if it is the 416, we'll see a similar situation to what happened with the ACE SCAR-L where they will disappear from any dealer that sells them for less than $20 US in mere seconds! :lol
That looks like the wrong front iron sight for a HK416, but that would be nice if it was.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
@blackrazor1
Yeah, you caught me while I was editing my comments. As soon as I posted that and took another look at the rifle, the front sight jumped out at me.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
im still wondering when the AA saw gunner will be released
I saw it it EBT the other day,but it was a promo piece.Looks decent.The sculpt is actually pretty good.But the body is a white body,the hands are black,but the posts and swivel are white.

It's been on EBAY for a week or so as well.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
I saw it it EBT the other day,but it was a promo piece.Looks decent.The sculpt is actually pretty good.But the body is a white body,the hands are black,but the posts and swivel are white.

It's been on EBAY for a week or so as well.
For goodness sakes man... Thread, link, something... The suspense is killing me..

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.