One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Cool, neat sculpt, lots of character. Looks a bit like my neighbor down the street, even the hairline :lol
Also looks like they saturated the colours on their ACU print as well as giving him a slight gut. I really like the shemagh, I has one in 1:1 :D

I'm not sure how it hits the WOW factor with you guys, but it looks like a pretty good rendition of an SF member for those who like accuracy straight from the box. I'm in it for the parts anyway so I don't mind. :p Sweet S&B scope, more Oakley boots for the win!
Hmm, that Serpa platform adaptor reminds me of something..

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Opps, guess I posted too soon, my bad! Thanks for taking the time to link and post all of the pictures, Rainbowsix!

That body looks good too, aesthetically and in terms of posing. I like the upright shooting stance.

And .. why are my spider senses tingling?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Attachments

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Hmm, that Serpa platform adaptor reminds me of something..
Does " Very Hot " rings a bell? Think it looks the same as the one from VH 101..

As usual, a parts buy for me... Going for just the vest this time..

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Does " Very Hot " rings a bell? Think it looks the same as the one from VH 101..

As usual, a parts buy for me... Going for just the vest this time..
Lol actually no, a 1:1 item, that someone was trying to get made in 1/6. If its the holster I'm thinking of anyway.

The Very Hot one could just be a copy of someone else's anyway.

OOoh, I didn't see it until now but those M4/16 magazines look AWESOME.

Best detailed mags yet for the AR series. The Soldier Story EOD ones were great in their paint apps, and these in the details. Looks like removable 5.56 metal rounds in it.

Could this be the start of belted 5.56 in 1/6?

Shoot, I need enough belts for 3 Saw gunners, and a little reserve in case.

G

·
Man what a Clean set, Its another must buy for me. I cant wonder whats next?? Saiko your right those mags look sweet not just pocket fillers anymore.lol

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Love the gear, not the HS. I do not have any SS figures, but I imagine price will be towards the higher end - would have expected some form of hydration system for my money.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
That is a great looking figure. Kudos to any company that does a head sculpt of the gritty everyman that usually fills these uniforms out in real life. The balding head is both highly interesting and realistic.

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
Let's see buy gas and eat, or buy this figure. Damn you SS you keep stealing more of my hard earned money with these great figures.

My only knock on them is the velcro on the ACU's. It's supposed to cover the whole lower section of the pocket.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
wow..SS is really becoming a modern figure company...the hs looks like a friend of mine that was a ODA leader! I'm def gonna get the HS just to do another figure for him. the ACU is kinda like ACE's version. Overall a home run for SS..new gear and great package.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts