·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Nice, very nice actually. Id prefered a EOTech but what the heck. Ill definetly get one.

·
Registered
419 Posts
wow.... this is a must buy for me, from the boots to the awesome foregrip which turns into a bipod, looks like it's totally functional too unlike the bbi ones which are molded with the bipod in and out.

good call by the guys who picked him as EOD, but does the fact he has a calico jack mean he's a SEAL EOD?

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Damn it, with the H/T Mountain Sniper and the A.F. Security guy coming out in May and now this, I wont ever be able to start saving for my retirement; Excellent figure. I 've just got to get one...!! Can't wait till the loose parts start selling too..!!

:hyper

·
OAKLEY .....
774 Posts
Soldier Story hits another one clear out of the ballpark. They just keep getting better and better.

·
Don't Panic.
2,477 Posts
Son of a B****. Here I am, trying to curtail my spending and these frakkin' companies keep coming out with awesome stuff. I will definitely have to at least pick up the rifle because, except for the color, it looks exactly like my M4gery used to (before I moved back to Cali and had to sell it).

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
This is the BOMB! That CIRAS looks good on the figure, looks like it embraces the torso quite well and is more flexible. Gear loadout is nice! Especially those Oakley boots. Best modern release of SS by far. Most likely a box set buy for me, and maybe the vest loose:thumb

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Soldier Story is the new modern god!!! This is a multi buy and loose parts for me!!! the CIRAS looks more realistic too....this is awesome! Does he come with a helmet? I see him holding one but no detailed pic is why I ask.. One thing I do notice that is not like the preview pic is the weapon optic...I thought it was a Trijicon short dot or S&B short dot..still cool though..

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.