One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Wow, that is one sharp looking figure. Soldier Story knows what they are doing.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Some very nice detail on this guy. Quite impressive. Isn't he the second PLA soldier from this era the Soldier Story has done? I seem to remember a previous guy with a K50 SMG who was a national hero or something like that.

·
Lets Go Blues
2,971 Posts
Oh man this is a must buy for me!!! The ToySoldier set looked great but I am really diggin the headsculpt that SS has used here, much better than Toysoldiers headsculpt.

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
Not for me ( of course I say that, but will probably want one after they are gone and rare, lol ) but very interesting none the less. Good to see the variety offered in our little 1/6 world. I hope these guys stick around and continue to produce.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Hoo-Boy, they've got me bracketed, I am sooo screwed. No TS vs SS for me, I want 'em both, esp as they are diff unis and conflicts. Now if one or both would turn out helmets. Interesting that the guy from the movie is carrying a Johnson rifle.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Another great looking figure from Soldier Story! :thumb

I hope this figure has good sales - maybe that way there will be more "Cold War" era subjects from Soldier Story and the other manufacturers in the future...

One (slightly OT) question: I thought Chinese-made AK ammo used black painted steel cartridge casings rather than the more usual brass?

·
prolific kitbasher, OSW Librarian
4,008 Posts
Hi all:
Depending on the price, I might pick him up. I,d also like to get my hands on the PLA soldier from the Sino Viet war

xavier

1 - 20 of 42 Posts