Attachments

#10 ·

Attachments

#11 ·

Attachments

#12 ·

Attachments

#14 ·
I waited for Rainbowsix to complete the pic uploads before commenting.

Very nice! To those waiting for the SS Glock, here it goes. You can complete the SS goaties in Glocks

My only question though, the magazine pouches looks like they are for the M4s?

This AA fig has tats on the arms!!

#17 ·
The shirt, necklace, MP7 and Glock configurations, FAST helmet, shoes, radio set, along with breaching tools... all look to be referenced from the widely distributed pictures of the dead French commando from the failed Bulo Marer rescue attempt in Somalia about a year ago.

Not posting pics here for obvious reasons, but I'm sure anyone here would know where to find them.

Looks like SS took major inspiration from those pics, and slapped on Djimon Hounsou's face from Forces Spéciales.

#26 ·
I've been excited about this figure since we got glimpses of it at the China Expo. At this point, I figure I'll just sit back and wait to see if it hits the dealers any time in the next year or so.

#27 ·
Nice looking figure. The cloth on the trousers looks to be far superior to the ACE one that was released earlier this year. Very nice figure, and yes, I googled above referenced image, and I'd agree as to the content being copied. Sad image to have seen though

Some nice details and will wait to see on price. I like the weathered look to trousers, and the boots are phenomenol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.