One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Special Activities Division (SAD) is a division of the Central Intelligence Agency's former Directorate of Operations, now the National Clandestine Service, responsible for covert paramilitary operations, effected when the U.S. Government does not wish to be overtly associated with such activities. As such, members of the unit, when on missions, normally do not carry any objects or clothing (e.g., military uniforms) that would associate them with the United States. SAD has been changed to Special Services Office in recent years.

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Attachments

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
very nice:thumb HS, rifle, Black Ciras, skull balaclava, a Black MICH and another NVG Diamond mount offering:wideyes and if those Mechanix gloves fit better on various flesh hands, that wold sooo rock

i like:clap wonder if this will come with the new SS nude

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Lol Darnit, I started working on a balaclava like this recently, but SS's attempt is way cooler, and plain wicked looking with the googles down.

As a whole, it doesn't fit in my collection but MAN does it look cool and makes me want one for the heck of it, and the M4 looks pretty decent too, for an M4. I assume this is the realization of that silhouette from awhile back, based on the S&B scope. The pistol and new design for the multitool are really nice and crisp as well. Lol I hope no one has a [email protected]#[email protected] over the gloves, though I hope they are made better and other samples; and after seeing many SS's gloves used on their bendy hands, I'm sure they are.

I dig it, nice comeback, if you ever needed one.

One thing though, I hope the mold lines on pieces like the holster are more crisp. My apologies if they're supposed to be there, but they don't like like they should be. I'm sure the final pieces will be clean though, as everything else looks to be. Just a tiny nit pick. ;)

·
Registered
363 Posts
I believe the HS is actor Oded Fehr (Ardeth Bey in The Mummy, Carlos in RE: Extinction). Very good likeness including the stick-out ears...

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
This is a definite buy for me. I love everything about this figure, especially the balacava and the M4...I don't normally do these kinda figs now but this one is just amazing...

1 - 20 of 255 Posts