One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if it is just me but this so called new release from Phicen looks like almost identical to the previous Demon Huntress. It seems like the R&D is either getting really lazy or out of new ideas. :)
Plant Flash photography Cg artwork Grass Armour
Thigh Cg artwork Entertainment Art Event
Plant Flash photography Cg artwork Grass Armour
Thigh Cg artwork Entertainment Art Event

·
Registered
265 Posts
more of the same...

Formula for making a selling figure:

1. Helmet, preferably with horns
2. Beautiful face sculpt HS
3. Skimpy outfit
4. Minimal Armor
5. Strange but fascinating weapons

so 4/5 for this one. And they don't even bother to give this a better name...Soldier Strange? Hey look! That figure seems strange! I'm so going to get this to satisfy my curiosity!!!

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
i like the idea, but i wish TBL would do straps on the top...strapless armor looks stupid. i also wouldn't mind a little more near the groin. perhaps a loincloth style plate. if i wasnt committed to saving money, and my trainset i'd consider this for po.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
more of the same...

Formula for making a selling figure:

1. Helmet, preferably with horns
2. Beautiful face sculpt HS
3. Skimpy outfit
4. Minimal Armor
5. Strange but fascinating weapons

so 4/5 for this one. And they don't even bother to give this a better name...Soldier Strange? Hey look! That figure seems strange! I'm so going to get this to satisfy my curiosity!!!
--

So to sum it all up concisely, 1:6 T&A w/ minuscule clothing and weaponry.

·
12,956 Posts
Interesting. But would like another sexy cowgirl
--

A father and son 1:6 collectors saw a few cases of unopened PHICEN Cowgirl figures.

The son said to the father, "Hey, dad. Why don't we open a case and open of one of the Cowgirl figures?"

The father replied to the son, "No, son. Let's open all the cases and open all the Cowgirl figures."

·
12,956 Posts

·
12,956 Posts
i like the idea, but i wish TBL would do straps on the top...strapless armor looks stupid. i also wouldn't mind a little more near the groin. perhaps a loincloth style plate. if i wasnt committed to saving money, and my trainset i'd consider this for po.
--

Why not just clear/see through armor instead?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts