One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,
A little help needed i am afraid

Can anyone please point me in the direction of a supplier with Soldier Story Wiking Grenadier items, in particular the 1944 ' Peadot' pattern camouflage Trousers? I have two tunics but i am struggling to find the matching trousers anywhere and i donot want to part with $250 for a complete figure.

I am planning a Normandy SS trooper andi find the Soldier Story pead dot to look the most convincing i have seen , with a little weathering.

Thanks in advance,

Stu

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I would agree with you, I prefer the SS Pea Dot uniform even though it's not 100% correct....DML's was far too dark for my liking, very difficult to find the Soldier Story set loose now though....the last set I saw was on EBay.com & that was a while back.
Chelseaboy

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts
I remember trying to find that same uniform not long ago, Stu. Was just impossible. Could find the tunic at a couple of places but the trousers remained elusive. Searching eBay every day might be the only chance you have!

Good luck.

·
i draw pictures.....
2,040 Posts
just finished buying peadot panzer trousers & wrap at BGT..best i've seen in 1/6 imho. the trousers they offer are of the panzer variety BUT considering you will be putting on a full tunic it shouldn't matter asthetically me thinks. also to consider the SS peadot seems on the bright side while the BGT peadot is MORE subdued. anyways my 2 cents. oh and auggie also sells peadot tunics

namaste
Miguel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts