One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We you asked for it, many people have complained about the compatibility of the Soldier Story Body and aftermarket headsculpts. Well, we have the solution. Here is a set of Neck balls specifically designed for the Soldier Story body, but will allow you to use your Hot Toys or Custom headsculpt. This set comes in a set of 4 neck adapters, one stock Soldier Story sized, the other 3 get gradually bigger until the largest is for Hot Toys heads.

This set is made from a tough durable nylon material with a propitiatory neck ball design to make getting the heads on and off easier. Like all thing 1/6, care should be taken when mounting and dismounting your heads and heat may be necessary to avoid breaking the neck post.

Shown with Custom Staham head from eBay

available now

http://www.cadratproductions.com/bodyparts.html

http://www.cadratproductions.com/index.html

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Great idea, I may have to start buying soldier story bodies again

·
has gone Russian...
346 Posts
Dude! great idea, I only use Soldier Story bodies, and it would be great to use other manufacturers head sculpts - so, how much and where can I get them from?
:gimme

·
Hi, I'm an addict!
3,470 Posts
Great idea! You really hit a niche! I really like the Soldier Story body now I can use different heads with it!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Good idea Andy, I'll have to get some of those.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Way to go, man.

Definitely a needed commodity.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Nice idea, however, some HT heads might look oversized on an S2. That Statham sculpt in the pic looks a little big.

Might be nice to see how different heads compare

CHEERS!

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
spiderrogue-
what about different sized ankle pegs...like the neck ones? i have issues with those..coming into porting my SSC pro bodies onto newer bodies....may be something to think about it you can....
we can make anything especially these types of body adapters. The problem is in the prototyping. For these balls, it took 3 months and and lot more money then people think to get these right.

I personally tested these on 9 different SS bodies to make sure they fit. We tested 4 different types of materials as well to make sure they were strong enough as well as fit. If you are out a fraction of a MM they will be too loose or too tight.

So it can be done, but it takes time and money. You can also hire us to do this for you, which is what our company is really about, commission parts.

Andy

PS. Female neck adapters for Triad and Cy girl bodies coming soon....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts