One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All.
Just have a quick question.

What site(s) do you guys use to get your ACU parts. Because the sites I use (Monkeydepot, echobase, goodstuff, and cotsworld) don't really have what I'm looking for. Which is loose soldier story ACU uniforms, helmets and the rest.

(I'm working on an ACU fireteam but everytime I think I'm almost ready to take pics, I find something that needs to be tweaked or replaced)

Thanks,

-rob

·
Bash in my sleep.
3,023 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Toy Soldier has an ACU RAnger coming in the beginning of the year,which you can get the ACU and ACU covered MICH as well.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, I just have to ask, which body Is the best. I've gotten the hot toys new generation bodies, and I've been very satisfied with them. mainly because I like the soft hands that come with them. They're better than the bendy hands in my mind because they don't break. And you can put gloves on them. Do you know of a body thats similar to this or where the hot toys bodies can be found?

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
Hot Toys is one of the best bodies on the market now.

ACE is very good, maybe even better, but is more expensive and is harder to find - it was only released with their SFOD figure so far and all nudes were sold in a matter of days...

Barrack Sergeant also makes good bodies, but joints are on a loose side.

BBI makes good bodies, pretty much everyone on the board handled them at one point or another - maybe not as good as HT or ACE, but pricewise are much cheaper and still better then other mainstream bodies on the market (i.e. DiD and Dragon).

DiD and Dragon - I would stay away from either. But that's my opinion, you will find people here on the board who actually like these bodies.

Cheers,

Alexei

·
Bash in my sleep.
3,023 Posts
mx22 said:
vapor - TS ACU pattern is off, unless they will fix it on this new release. It's not bad by all means, but given current prices it makes more sense to buy a more realistic pattern BBI/Soldier Story.

Alexei
I agree about the BBI ACU pattern I got a couple from the sets they sold at TRU and I was very happy with them..I also like the Powerteam ACU set as well very close to the 1:1 verison of ACU

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
I like the TS ACU pattern. Looks very good next to the SS and BBI stuff. The TS ACU is a little less green than the BBI stuff and SS stuff has a blue to it. But they are all good.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Any of the E-tailers would most likely have them.Try Goodstufftogo,or vikingsplaygorund

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
CorranJ said:
Any of the E-tailers would most likely have them.Try Goodstufftogo,or vikingsplaygorund
ah ok.

EDIT**

I did find one on urbansamauri, but I'm not exactly sure on how to place an order. Is anyone familiar with them?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts