One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Home of The Whopper
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking into picking up one of the Soldier Story 29th Infantry nudes, but one thing I've been hearing about their female counterparts was that Soldier Story figures are pretty fragile, the male figures look like good alternatives to th G3.5, but I do worry a bit as to how durable these bodies are...

·
Home of The Whopper
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input, just bought one, using it to upgrade my TAO Silver Devil Ninja, I figure, anything's better than that crap TAO uses for their figures anyway...

·
Registered
982 Posts
Be really careful if you try to take the head or feet off. I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but I had a nude Soldier Story CIA body and I tried to pop the head off to make it easier to get some gear on him and the peg that attached the neck to the body tore right off. Then the same thing happened to his feet. I have never had that problem with my 50+ bbi, Dragon, or TS bodies, so be real careful with the Soldier Story bodies!

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Yeah, I think all those specialty HK figures have floppy, crappy bodies...

If anything, I would change the hands to BBI ones...the SS's balljointed wrists are fixed in there so if you forget and try to turn it, the peg snaps off with force...otherwise they're decent...

·
Home of The Whopper
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TAO's hands are sculpted real nice for holding Ninja weaponry, and they're compatible with DML and BBI figures, so I'm pretty set as far as hands go...

·
Home of The Whopper
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got my figure in the mail today, but alas, he came decapitated, the bottom of the neck peg was snapped, luckily War Toys' customer service is top notch and I'll be getting a replacement in a couple of days, got my fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong this time when I get it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.