One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,823 Posts
HEH!

I never thought the day would come when OSW'ers complain about too many pictures.

;) :b

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Looks damn fine to me, i really like the acu since it has the rip-stop pattern.

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Personally I think it was more than enough pics to make a decision. Loose parts for me please.

·
Registered
912 Posts
nice! could I see some more pics?? I'm still not entirely sure if I want one but some more pix would help my purchasing decision. :angel

looks 95% bashable. It has inspired me to dig up some parts to start making one, just waiting for the Barracks Sergeant release and that should take care of the gun for me.

Need the backpack though.

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
This pict is cool :

Seriously, I think this set is pretty cool with the new type of elbow pads and the boots looks pretty good too. I'm not much of a weapon guy but if this guy are selling as a full kit figure - which I reckon so - then, probably need to pick up a set. I can never have too many ACUs :p

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
aw crud.that SAW is happening.i'm not a fan of the ACU pattern(what in gods name made them pick a worse pattern than MARPAT?digital,schmidgital),but i am wanting this figure.geez....i am so going broke.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Finally! Some decent pics showing what this figure has to offer. A modern screaming eagle with an ACU interceptor (including groin plate!) and that slick para SAW that was previewed awhile ago? Sign me up! What's one more preorder? My next couple of credit card statements are going to look like copies of War and Peace ! I am such a mandollie *****...I disgust myself...I didn't really want a new car anyway....LOL :lol

·
Keeping 360 security
546 Posts
rambeau87 said:
Thats pretty sweet.

Whats up with the pistol ? Do Saw gunners get sidearms now ?
they have always been supposed to get issued side arms...at least in the units that I was in during my years in the service.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts