One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soldier Russian army during the first Chechen war. This camouflage was used from 1993 until 2000 approximately.

In his arms (AKS-74 with GP-25 grenade launcher installed and RPG-18) has a box of 250 rounds of ammunition for Kalashnikov PKM machine gun and a tape for 50 rounds of ammunition for NSV-12, 7 "Utjos" heavy machine gun.

·
Resident Kalashnikov nut!
1,837 Posts
Nice break from the norm. That is what the majority looked like. Very nice bash. I had the same setup (1st aid pouch/tourniquet) on one of my 1/1 AKS74 Afghan War clones.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Very nice! I like all the added details like the "Flora" camo cover for the helmet, the MG ammo box and even the mess kit. Seeing as how the Russian mess kit is reasonable close to the German style, that's a detail I'm surprised I don't see more often. The alternate styles of footwear is a nice touch, too.

*EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention the first aid kit on the rifle's stock but I see Krechet caught it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.